Sunday, February 1, 2009

Strawberry misses me!

As you probably all know, strawberrynet.com is one of the most famous cosmetic brands e-trader with free-shipping all over the world (unless you buy parfummes).. It was also pretty famous in Turkey, back in those days when Dollar-Turkish Liras exchange rate was low in favour of TL and TL was relatively more valuable over Dollar (Do I make sense :P ) That time Strawberry was so tempting that we could buy 2 or 3 times lower than the marketing price here! 
Anyways, because of the global economical crisis and the increase in Dollar-TL exhange rate (in favour of Dollars) and because I was staying away from Strawberry (but not MAC lol) for like 6-7 months, they keep sending me emails.. The famous "We miss you" emails of course, they offer discounts in your orders if you don't shop for some time and the offers increase by time and reach to a point where they offer you a discount + a make-up pallette heheh Last month I recieved a 10% discount and I was expecting an at least 15%.. Look what I got.. A 11% ??? What is that Strawberry? Really.. You don't miss me enough or you are also a crisis-victim like me? No no no, no more buys till you offer me a big fat 25%  :P

4 comments:

caramel macchiato said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caramel macchiato said...

ohh nooo, you're such an ungrateful baby :)

ebvatathemua said...

%11?,%25? No my dear!I want a big,fat %50.(Cold comfort!) ;))

Marjo on makeup frenzy said...

Heheh I am greedy *evil smile* 50% would be so cool, wouldn't it?