Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My new ballerina shoes!

Although I'm not a big fan of ballerina shoes -being 5'1 (155 cm) forces you to wear high heels- I do buy one or two occasionally. I bought my new ballerinas from Aldo, there was such a sale there! This one's retail price in US is 14 dollars but I paid 34 Turkish Liras here (which makes around 20 dollars, not bad huh).

I don't intend to wear this cutie outside, it's gonna be my home-wear, if you know what I mean :) Plus, there is always a congress outside the city that I have to attend, and I stay in a hotel room 3-4 days with a dilemma; wear a traditional slipper or the daily shoes in my own room :P This baby is gonna solve my problem! *happy dance* :)))


You can take a look at my shoes online, here. Choose "red misc." from the menu.

Marjo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautifulllll i want one too